Wednesday, May 14, 2014

32 Weeks!



How far along: 32 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 30 lbs.
Maternity clothes: All maternity clothes and some large t-shirts
Stretch marks: Yes
Belly button in or out: Almost all the way out
Sleep: OK, getting more tired through out the day too. 
Best moment this week: We had a great Mother's day. Tim got me some hydrangea plants that I have been wanting ever since we moved in to our house! 
Miss anything: This past weekend I got together with some friends. For us preggie girls we had virgin margaritas (which were fantastic) but really craving one with alcohol.
Movement: Lots of movement and she gets the hiccups every day. So cute :)
Cravings: All things sweet. Lots of cereal (marshmallow maties), milk, and blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese!
Looking forward to: Baby day!! Can not wait to have her in my arms!


I had my baby shower last weekend. It was such a beautiful day and was so happy that so many friends and loved ones were able to make it and shower baby girl with so many wonderful gifts. I can't thank you enough for all your generosity and love you showed us! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment