Wednesday, November 4, 2015

28 Weeks Pregnant With Baby #2!


How far along: 28 weeks. Last trimester, here we come!
Total weight gain/measurements: 10 lbs as of Monday.
Maternity clothes: Absolutely. Almost everything I wear is a maternity item. The medium sized t-shirts are starting to get a little snug
Stretch marks: No new ones, YAY! Still using Bio-Oil in the morning and Palmer's Cocoa Butter at night.
Sleep: Been waking up a couple times a night to use the restroom and usually stay awake after Tim leaves for work about 6:45 a.m.
Best moment this week: Went to the doctor on Monday and got to hear little munchkin's heartbeat. That's a sound I love hearing. We also had a lot of fun taking Harper trick-or-treating. We just took her to Tim's parents' and grandparents' house since it was so cold but she liked picking her candy out.
Miss anything? Not being in pain as this baby gets bigger.
Movement: Lots of it!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Walking by the raw meat at the supermarket. I can't stand the smell!
Gender: We don't know yet. Baby has not cooperated the last couple ultrasounds we had. He/she has had his/her legs tucked right were the tech has needed to look.
Labor signs:None
Symptoms: Sore boobs, peeling nails, fatigue, sciatic nerve pain, and lately upper abdominal pain. I think its my muscles moving to make room for the growing belly. Tim got me a maternity girdle last night and I have felt a lot better today.
Belly button in or out? Still in, but barely.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy for the most part, but I can loose my patience pretty quickly these days.
Looking forward to: One of my best friends' wedding this weekend!!!! Last I checked my bridesmaid dress still fit.


 
Harper's crib was converted to a toddler bed today. So much easier to get her in and out of.

Here is my 28 weeks update when I was pregnant with Harper!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment