Saturday, June 28, 2014

38 Weeks!


How far along: 38 weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: 36 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: All maternity clothes and some large t-shirts. Both seem to be getting a little snug.
Stretch marks: Unfortunately.
Belly button in or out: The top part of it is starting to stick out
Sleep: OK, I wake up about every 2 hours to use the restroom. It will be nice to have control of my bladder again soon.
Best moment this week: We got to see our little girl on the ultrasound again this week. We were in a minor accident on Wednesday and I knew right away I needed to go to the hospital just to make sure baby was ok since we got hit on my side. I was monitored for 5 hours at the hospital and the next day was monitored at my doctor's office and had an ultrasound done. Everything looked great so no need for worry! Dr. said she was in the safest spot possible being surrounded by all the amniotic fluid. I had a headache for 2 days but feel great now and Tim is doing great too. So even though we had that little scare it was great knowing our baby girl is doing perfectly fine :)
Miss anything: Being able to move around! It's hard to get up off the couch these days!
Movement: Lots of movement! She was moving like crazy during the sonogram. It is so weird when she moves because my stomach shifts around. It's a little freaky!
Cravings: Milk, blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese, nachos and pineapple!
Looking forward to: Meeting our precious baby girl!!! This week I was dilated 3 cm and 75% effaced. My doctor is out of town now for the next week so hopefully our little girl will wait until she gets back before making her grand entrance!

1 comment: